We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of members. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What Information do we collect?
In relation to the registration offered through this website we will request your contact details and you can enrol and make payment for courses from time to time.
- Using your Personal Information
- send you information about the courses you have enrolled for;
- update your membership details;
- administer and improve the site and our services;
- provide you with further relevant information.
We will only use personal information that you provide us for the purposes for which you provide it or, in exceptional circumstances, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993 including:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- to persons to whom we may be required to pass your information by reason of legal, governmental or regulatory authority including law enforcement agencies and emergency services;
- Security of your Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Policy Amendments
- Your Rights
You have the right to access personal information about you if we hold that personal information in a way that it can be readily retrieved, subject to some exceptions provided at law.
In some cases, there may be a charge associated with providing copies of your personal information to you. If so, we will advise you of this prior to sending your information to you.
- Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Links to External Sites
Please note that this site may contain links to and from websites not controlled by us. If your follow a link to another website, those websites will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies.