An Introduction to Project Management will benefit those seeking to attain the skills, tools and techniques of project management, from conception to completion.
What to expect during the programme
Elevate your ability to lead and manage through the project life cycle. This technical programme supports your ability to apply project management tools to deliver commercial outcomes. Develop an understanding of the effectiveness of estimating tools and techniques and how to monitor project plans and take corrective action. You will also learn how to apply project management tools and resources to manage risks and control costs to budgets.
- Explore the terminology, benefits and project parameters
- Roles, responsibilities and project team management
- Project life cycle, methodologies and principles
- Delegation in project management
- Tools and techniques for effective project management
- Evaluate project performance
- Understand project organisation, roles and responsibilities
- Close the project and evaluate its performance
Discovering if the programme is right for you
Project Management will support all managers or leaders who are responsible for leading projects, working to deadlines or managing large volumes of workflow/delegation.
Return for your investment
Our Project Management programme provide participants with the frameworks and core principles of project management. The investment covers tuition, materials and provides an option for on-going coaching.
Project Management is presented by our expert faculty who bring a unique combination of practical leadership experience and qualifications in adult learning.
This programme is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund.
This programme is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz