Benefits to your people
Gain confidence and understanding of the key components in a performance management conversation. This information is valuable at many levels, if you have responsibility for people it supports effective planning and communication, if you do not have direct reports it enables you to have meaningful conversations about your goals, productivity and achievements in your work.
Benefits to your organisation
Understanding effective performance management conversations improves performance for the individual, the team and the organisation. This programme is valuable at all levels of the organisation, high quality performance conversations to strengthen relationships, build accountability and keeps talent in the business.
- Understand the key components of good performance management including identifying constructive behaviours, setting objectives, and developing a plan
- Understand the factors that can get in the way of good performance management
- Communicate clear performance expectations
- Give encouraging and corrective feedback that is specific and behavioural
- Hold effective performance management conversations