This programme is designed for people who wish to develop their craft as a highly effective business relationship builder.
Building Client Relationships
What to expect during the programme
If you are in a sales-related role or responsible for developing and maintaining ongoing professional relationships, this one day programme will give you the skills and confidence you need to effectively engage with new and existing clients. Gain valuable insight into building sales, retaining business and explore how to identify and customise client solutions.
- Use interpersonal skills with clients to establish rapport
- Develop client loyalty objectives focusing on the developing of long term business partnerships and develop strategies for improving relationships with clients
- Participate in business associations and professional development activities to establish a network of support for the business while enhancing personal knowledge of the market
- Leverage best-practice key account management competencies, including the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage your key accounts
- Implement tailored key account management strategies for your organisation in order to segment key accounts and assess their profitability
- Identify opportunities to add value and provide a total business experience for clients while creating and implementing client focused service strategies
- Create, develop and implement a written key account management plan as well as contract management and communication plans
Discovering if the programme is right for you
If you are responsible for delivering on client needs and developing client relationships, this programme will enable you to build those relationships effectively for the benefit of your business.
Return for your investment
Sales and relationship building are fundamental to every business and this programme provides you with the time to share your own experience and challenges, tailoring the learning outcomes to best fit your learning requirements.
This programme is eligible for NZTE Funding.
You may be eligible for up to 50% of your training investment to be funded by NZTE. For more information on the NZTE capability development voucher scheme or to find your local regional business partner please see www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz