Are you someone who values the opportunity to share ideas and connect to others?
Discover how a personal membership can support you further in building a personal brand, extend your face-to-face networks and leverage the experience of our expert faculty.
Join a respected body in leadership and management, where the benefits are practical and tangible.
- Member discount on leadership development programmes
- Leadership Intel member newsletter
- Professional grading/Accreditation in Leadership
- Complimentary member events
- Networking opportunities
- Access to scholarships
- Access to the business lounge located at Leadership House
Benchmark your leadership and management achievements amongst others in your sector, profession or industry.
With 70 years experience in measuring high-performing roles and leaders throughout New Zealand we provide leadership/management recognition and membership advancement.
Through a review of your experience, contribution to your sector and leadership success by our peer review panel you may be eligible to join an elite peer group and receive the post-nominal's AFNZIM (Associate Fellow) or FNZIM (Fellow), further demonstrating your commitment to excellence in business.
Upon applying for an Individual Membership our team will support you through a grading application to ensure you are provided with an appropriate designation for your experience and education.
Characteristics of grading success
- A record in business 10 years or more where you are able to demonstrate your strategic leadership ability
- Significant contribution to the financial success of an organisation
- Delivered success in a start-up
- Success in delegation and leading of senior teams
- Completed a General Management Programme or similar leadership NZIML or People Leaders programme
- Experience in governance and can you demonstrate leadership in that domain
- A leadership educator with a proven background in research and application of leadership principles
For more information on Professional Membership or
Professional Grading, apply online email@example.com
Individual Annual Membership Investment Bands for 2019
NZIM Fellow $299 including GST
NZIM Associate Fellow $299 including GST
NZIM Member $299 including GST
NZIM Associate $299 including GST
NZIM Retired $115 including GST
NZIM Student $115 including GST
NZIM Overseas $260
Pro-rata membership fees are applied through to 1 January
An Individual Member may also wish to explore a Corporate Subscription.