Is investment in continued personal and professional development important to you? Are you someone who values enriched thinking and the opportunity to share ideas and connect to others?
Discover how an NZIML Professional Association can support you further in building a personal brand, extend your face-to-face networks and leverage the experience of our expert faculty.
Join a respected body in leadership and management, where the benefits are practical and tangible:
- Subscriber discount on leadership development programmes
- Leadership Intel subscriber newsletter
- Professional grading/Accreditation in Leadership
- Complimentary subscriber events
- Networking opportunities
- Access to scholarships
- Access to the business lounge located at Leadership House
Professional Grading and Advancement
Beyond the foundation Association lays the opportunity to benchmark your Leadership and Management achievements amongst others in your sector, profession or industry.
With 70 years experience in measuring high-performing roles and leaders throughout New Zealand we provide leadership/management recognition and membership advancement.
Through a review of your experience, contribution to your sector and leadership success by our peer review panel you may be eligible to join an elite peer group and receive the post-nominal's AFNZIM (Associate Fellow) or FNZIM (Fellow), further demonstrating your commitment to excellence in business.
Upon applying for Professional Membership our team will support you through a grading application to ensure you are provided with an appropriate designation for your experience and education.
Characteristics of grading success
- A record in business 10 years or more where you are able to demonstrate your strategic leadership ability
- Significant contribution to the financial success of an organisation
- Delivered success in a start-up
- Success in delegation and leading of senior teams
- Completed a General Management Programme or similar leadership NZIML or People Leaders programme
- Experience in governance and can you demonstrate leadership in that domain
- A leadership educator with a proven background in research and application of leadership principles
For more information on Professional Membership or
Professional Grading, apply online email@example.com
Professional Subscription and Annual Membership 2020
NZIM Associate $299 including GST
NZIM Retired $115 including GST
NZIM Student $115 including GST
NZIM Overseas $260
NZIM Fellow $299 including GST
NZIM Associate Fellow $299 including GST
NZIM Member $299 including GST
Pro-rata membership fees are applied through to 1 January
A Professional Subscriber may also wish to explore a Corporate Subscription.