Do you have an emergent nature? Are you someone who values the opportunity to share ideas and connect to others?
Discover how a personal membership can support you further in building a personal brand, extend your face-to-face networks and leverage the experience of our expert faculty.
Join a respected body in leadership and management, where the benefits are practical and tangible.
- Member discount on leadership development programmes
- Membership Matters member newsletter
- Professional grading/Accreditation in Leadership
- Complimentary member events
- Access to scholarships
- Access to global thinking and best practice leadership research
Benchmark your leadership and management achievements amongst others in your sector, profession or industry.
With 70 years experience in measuring high-performing roles and leaders throughout New Zealand we provide leadership/management recognition and membership advancement.
Through a review of your experience, contribution to your sector and leadership success by our peer review panel you may be eligible to join an elite peer group and receive the post-nominal's AFNZIMS (Associate Fellow) or FNZIMS (Fellow), further demonstrating your commitment to excellence in business.
Characteristics of grading success
- Do you have a record in business 10 years or more where you are able to demonstrate your strategic leadership ability?
- Can you demonstrate a significant contribution to the financial success of an organisation?
- Have you been, or are you currently accountable, for a rapidly growing company?
- Can you demonstrate your success in delegation of senior teams?
- Have you completed a General Management Programme or similar leadership development programme?
- Do you have experience in governance and can you demonstrate leadership in that domain?
- Are you a leadership educator with a proven background in research and application of leadership principles?
For more information on Professional Membership or
Professional Grading, apply online email@example.com
Individual Annual Membership Investment Bands for 2018
NZIMS Fellow $250 +GST
NZIMS Associate Fellow $250 + GST
NZIMS Member $250 + GST
NZIMS Associate $250 + GST
NZIMS Retired $95 + GST
NZIMS Student $95 + GST
NZIMS Overseas $250
Pro-rata membership fees are applied through to 1 January