Is investment in continued personal and professional development important to you?
Are you someone who values enriched thinking and the opportunity to share ideas and connect to others?
Discover how an NZIML Membership can support you further in building a personal brand, extend your face-to-face networks and leverage the experience of our expert faculty.
FOUNDATION PROFESSIONAL NZIML MEMBERSHIP
Join a respected body in leadership and management development, where the benefits are practical and tangible:
- Member discount on leadership development programmes
- Leadership Intel subscriber newsletter
- Complimentary subscriber events
- Networking opportunities
- Access to scholarships
- Access to the Business Lounge located at Leadership House
Professional NZIML Membership 2020 (MNZIML)
MNZIML Member $299 including GST
MNZIML Retired $115 including GST
MNZIML Student $115 including GST
MNZIML Overseas $260
Apply for a NZIML Professional Membership today by completing the form below.
NZIML Corporate Subscription may be a preferable option for those organisations actively enhancing and developing the capability of their people. Find out more about NZIML Corporate Subscription.
Beyond the foundation Professional Membership is the opportunity to benchmark your Leadership and Management achievements amongst others in your sector, profession or industry.
PROFESSIONAL GRADING AND ADVANCEMENT
With more than 70 years experience development of high performing roles and leaders in New Zealand we are expert in the provision of measurement and recognition of leadership and management advancement.
NZIML Associate Fellowship and NZIML Fellowship
Through a review of your experience, contribution to your sector and leadership success by our NZIML Board you may be eligible to join an elite peer group and receive the post-nominal's AFNZIML (Associate Fellow) or FNZIML (Fellow), further demonstrating your commitment to excellence in business.
Upon applying for Professional Membership our team will support you through a grading application to ensure you are provided with an appropriate designation for your experience and education.
Characteristics of grading success:
- A record in business 10 years or more where you are able to demonstrate your strategic leadership ability
- Significant contribution to the financial success of an organisation
- Delivered success in a start-up
- Success in delegation and leading of senior teams
- Experience in governance and can you demonstrate leadership in that domain
- A leadership educator with a proven background in research and application of leadership principles
Graded Membership 2020
NZIML Fellow $299 including GST
NZIML Associate Fellow $299 including GST
For more information on Professional Membership or Grading email us today: email@example.com
Pro-rata membership fees are applied through to 1 January