NZIML was established in 1946, and is a subscription based, not-for-profit organisation based in Christchurch. Together with our subscribers we support the development of people and business through our professional development programmes, career coaching and professional career recognition.
How we work...
By subscribing with NZIML not only do you gain access to over 30 one and two day proven leadership programmes, but to an extended support network of leadership resources and expertise. We work in partnership with our subscribers. Through better knowledge of your people and business we are best placed to assist your development and growth.
How we are different...
- We are a not-for-profit organisation that, at it's heart, has been successfully delivering leadership programmes in New Zealand for over 70 years.
- We understand that the most common barrier to developing your people is time and money which is why we structure our business around a cost effective subscription model that makes sense.
- We use in-house developed, research-based leadership IP that's proven and tailored for the New Zealand market.
- We understand more about Learning and Development in New Zealand than any other provider.
- We use a robust, scientific and evidence based approach incorporating latest neuro- and social sciences.