This technical programme allows you to expand, explore and understand accounting knowledge in plain language.
Accounting for Non Accountants
to expect during the programme
See beyond numbers on a page and develop commercial awareness that is a key driver commercial excellence. Effectively plan and forecast from an in-depth understanding of Finance that you will achieve from this two day programme.
- Develop your understanding of the financial structure of a business
- Read and comprehend a Balance Sheet
- Explain what profit is and how it is calculated
- Understand and apply ratio analysis to interpret data
- Learn how to manage depreciation more effectively
- Manage cash flow and budgeting with greater accuracy
- Analyse and interpret accounts for better forecasting
- Contribute knowledgeably to your commercial objectives
Discovering if the programme is right for you
You are an owner, manager or employee with some responsibility for finance, you know you need to broaden your financial understanding, you want to make smarter commercial decisions, based on fact and financial responsibility. This programme will support your success.
Return for your investment
This programme allows participants to seek practical answers to questions relevant to their work environment and provides technical skills to increase their capability in completing their job. The investment covers tuition, materials; there is also an option for on-going coaching.
Our faculty are Chartered Accountants and are members of CAANZ. They are qualified in their field and in adult education providing an enriched learning experience in this technical programme.
This programme is eligible for NZTE Funding.
You may be eligible for up to 50% of your training investment to be funded by NZTE. For more information on the NZTE capability development voucher scheme or to find your local regional business partner please see www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz