Speakers will offer a balanced view, keeping an authentic leadership philosophy front of mind. Partnered with experience and a robust awareness of current business trends, each speaker will empower you to evolve as a leader and thrive within all aspects of life.
The programme will provide a fresh, actionable and innovative approach on how you view power, influence and your role within your family, organisation and community.
What to expect during the programme
insight from a unique blend of vision, inspiration and experience
from a faculty who are dedicated to individual and team success
your confidence in how you present yourself to the world around you
a new level of self-awareness in how you can influence others
the mega-trends of our changing work environment
into what a 100 year life might look like in terms of your career
strategy and how you can take the lead with confidence
how challenges and disruptions can be your defining moments
your capability in stakeholder engagement
more about your brain and behaviour and the critical role neuroscience plays in
a network of like-minded influencers
The Women Leading Women Summit will attract those leaders who aspire to empower other leaders and who are driven to use their ability to influence, engage and be strategic about enacting change.
The Women Leading Women Summit will feature the following presentations and speakers:
- Debra Buckley, CEO, NZIML - Workshop on the power of neuroscience
- Melissa Clark-Reynolds, ONZM - The value of effective strategy in every organisation
- Amy Prebble, CEO and Founder of Getaflex - The mega trends of our workforce and why we need to explore a flexible working environment
- Detective Inspector Schaare, NZ Police - Leading through the tough times
- Noa Sheer, Director of Sheer Negotiations and Lecturer, University of NSW School of Business - How negotiation is more than a conversation
- Amanda Malu, CEO, Plunket New Zealand - What does communication look like, when as the leader you own it
Further speakers to be announced soon.
This programme will be held in Christchurch. Places are limited and filling fast.
Registration from 9-9.30am.
Programme commences 9.30am and concludes at 4pm.
No travel or accommodation is included in the programme investment.
Members of CA ANZ are eligible for the member rate.
Please see full terms and conditions and cancellation and refund policy for this programme.
For further information or assistance, phone People Leaders on 03 341 7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org